Park and Hold Functions Not Working
Park and Hold issues are generally a MOH or a network issue not allowing the device to retrieve the call from the network. Packet Captures (PCAPs) will be needed for further troubleshooting
- Verify if the hold music is functioning when a call is on hold or park. If it is not functioning, ensure site has MOH assigned to it
- If you can hear the music but are unable to retrieve the call, make sure the network is working as intended. Not being able to retrieve a call indicates the message is not getting to the hold line to release the call
- Power cycle all related network equipment to ensure delivery is working as intended
- Take Packet Captures (PCAPs) of a call being placed on hold/park and attempted to be retrieved and ensure the packet is being received to retrieve the call
- If the issues persist, please generate a ticket by contacting suport.