How to create and update Emergency Messages for your locations using the SimpleVoIP Admin Portal.
- Step 1: Login to your admin portal at https://admin.simplevoip.us
- Forgot your password? Click the password reset link on the login screen to reset.
- Don’t have a login? Send a ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 855-899-8647
- Step 2: Click on Global Apps towards the top of your Dashboard.
- Step 3: Click on the Emergency Message tab.
- Step 4: Select which sites to update.
- Selecting Bulk Update will update all of your sites
- Selecting specific sites will update only those locations (You will need to do 1 at a time)
- Step 5: Select an existing greeting file from the drop down, or click the New Media button to upload a new one.
- File format must be MP3 and less than 5mb
- Step 6: Click on Save Changes and call the location to make sure you are hearing your emergency message before your phones ring.