SimpleVoIP: Mobile Softphone App User Guide
Activate Your Service
- Ask your account admin to request activation of the mobile app services for you.
You will receive a welcome email with instructions, download links and your credentials and QR codes to set up service.
- Search the Apple App Store or Google Play Store for "SimpleVoIP Mobile" and install the app to your phone or tablet with cellular service.
- To log in, tap the "Scan QR" icon on the main screen and scan the QR code in the welcome email. If you received the email on your device you can also click the QR code to open the app and fill in your credentials.
If you forget your username or password, please reset it by clicking here.
How To Use The SimpleVoIP Mobile App
Making a Call
- Tap the KEYPAD icon, dial a number (internal extension or 10 digit phone number) and click the orange phone icon on the bottom to dial.
Inbound Call Settings
You can choose to change the inbound call settings to one of the following options:
- Push Notifications (DEFAULT) - this will deliver inbound calls to your device even if you have closed the app.
- Off - no calls will be delivered to your app.
Select the Quickdial tab to add and remove your favorites for speed dials.
If you are using this app in an office or retail location with other phones, you can set up quick access to parking spots. Set up a speed dial (Quickdial) to *31 or *32 (or *3x) to place a call in parking spot 1, 2 or x. You can retrieve a parked call by dialing this extension and you can park a call by transferring an active call to one of these spots. Open parking spots will show as green "Off Call". An occupied spot will show "Ringing" in orange.