Yealink: Speed Dial
To add a Speed Dial:
- Press and hold any line key on your Yealink phone.
- Press the right arrow to select the Type and select Speed Dial
- Press the down arrow until you get to the Label option and type in what you want to appear on the screen
- Press the down arrow until you get to the Value option and type in the number to be dialed. For example, enter 1001 to dial an extension or 3125551212 to dial a 10 digit number.
- Click the SAVE soft key on the bottom of the screen
- Do not reassign the top left line key as this will revert overnight
- A factory reset will erase any customized buttons you have enabled