From The W60B Base
- Power off the unit by unplugging the power cord from the back (for PoE, disconnect the network cable).
- Wait for 15 seconds.
- With the unit unplugged, press and hold the connect button on the base station.
While still holding the connect button, plug the power (or network cable if device is PoE) back into the unit.
- Wait until all three lights on the unit are showing as solid green, and release the connect button.
- Wait approximately 5 minutes.
- Reboot the unit by unplugging it from power for 15 seconds and plugging it back in.
From a Connected Phone1. Press the OK button in the middle of the phone to bring up the Phone's menu.
2. Using the directional buttons, navigate to Settings and press OK.
3. Enter System Settings by pressing 8 on the dialpad, or scrolling down (with directional buttons) and pressing OK.
4. Navigate to Base Reset and press OK.
5. Enter the PIN for your phone (default is "0000") and press Done.
6. The base will now factory reset and upon completion, will display "Success" (or similar) on the phone screen.