SmartPBX: Set up a 'Page All Phones' Call Flow
To page all phones to your pre-configured Ring All group, simply dial extension 5000 from any phone.
Add a speed dial to your phone to call 5000 to create a 1 button paging experience.
If dialing extension 5000 doesn't work, it means the call flow doesn't exist.
Create a Page All call flow:
- Log in to your account at https://user.simplevoip.us
- Switch to the Call Flows app using the app switcher
- Click the large Call Flows box
- Create a New Call Flow, name it 'Page All Phones', and create the extension 5000
- Drag the 'PAGE GROUP' function from the right, name it and assign the users, devices or groups you want to page
- Click on 'Save' to save your changes