SmartPBX: Find-Me, Follow-Me
The Find-Me, Follow-Me application is a user feature that allows a single call to ring to all devices such as your:
- desk phone
- cell phone
- home phone
Login to SmartPBX
Go to user.simplevoip.us and enter your credentials.
- If you've forgotten your username: your username is the email address used to place your order
- If you've forgotten your password: it can be updated or restored by clicking on the "Forgot My Password" link.
- Need help signing in? Contact us.
Setup Your Devices
Before you can set the system to follow your other telephone devices, you will need to add or update them by following the SmartPBX: Add & Update Cell Phones guide.
Enable Find-Me, Follow-Me
- Click on the Users tab from the left menu.
- Under the user features click on the Fine-Me Follow-Me option.
- You will see all available devices to link to your phone.
Don't see the devices you need? Follow the SmartPBX: Add & Update Cell Phones guide.
Enable the feature by clicking on 'Find me, Follow me'. Once enabled, you'll see the available devices.
Uncheck the blue box to the right of each device you want to ring when someone calls you.
You can choose to have different ring times for any of the devices. Simply slide the green sliders left or right to decrease and increase ring times as you see fit.
Disable Find-Me, Follow-Me
To turn off the feature, simply click on the enabled button to switch it to disabled. Now calls to your line will simply ring on your device.