Yealink: Add a Park Line
Add a Park Line
Park lines are useful for retail or restaurant locations who want an easy way to place callers in park (hold) on one phone and have it flash on a button on all phones with park lines.
To add a park line:
- Press and hold any line key on your Yealink phone.
- Press the right arrow once and select Type "BLF"
- Press the down arrow to Label and type in what you want to show on the screen, for example "Park 1"
- Press the down arrow to Value and type in *31 (for Park 1), *32 (for Park 2) or *33 (for Park 3)
- Click SAVE
- Do NOT select line or key type "Park". You must use BLF as the type. "Busy Lamp Field" is the service that monitors the status of this parking spot to indicate if it's occupied.
- Park and Retrieve are both accessed by dialing *3 plus the parking spot number. Parking spot 1 is *31, spot 2 is *32, spot 500 is *3500.
- Add the same parking spot BLF line keys to all phones so you can enable flashing lights.
- If your handset doesn't support BLF (for example cordless phones) you can always park and retrieve by transferring callers to *31 (or *32, etc).