For integration to most paging amplifiers, we recommend the Algo 8301. Please check the attached Integration Guide for systems supported and wiring diagrams, as each amplifier is a little different.
If you purchased a device from a 3rd party you will have to manually configure it.
- Ensure the device is connected to your network via Ethernet and powered on (either PoE or the enclosed power brick).
- Type the IP address into a web browser on the same network and log in to the device using default password "algo":
- Navigate to Advanced Settings-->Provisioning
- Select "Static" for Server Method and enter "config.simplevoip.us" as the Static Server
- Select HTTPS as the download method
- Click SAVE on the bottom
- Reboot the system by power cycling the device or navigating to System-->Maintenance and clicking the Reboot button.
- The device should connect to SimpleVoIP, download a config and provision itself.
- Verify the top blue light is solid (SIP) to confirm the line is active.
- Place a test call to the configured extension and validate (you will hear a click when answered).
- Connect to your paging system using the attached manufacturer guide. NOTE: Please make sure SimpleVoIP has configured the device for your exact model, as it requires configuration parameters to be set.
Blue Light Indicators