How To Pair a TPA60 to A Certain Extension
- Find the IPEI located above the batteries on the replacement device (the shorter stickers with only numbers, no letters)
- Open up the site on Admin.Simplevoip.com
- Select the cordless device that has the gear icon to the left of it
- Navigate to Panasonic Monitor and ensure the device slot is empty, if not select the red X next to the device you are replacing
- Click add replacement and add the IPEI of the replacement device
- Once the status light is flashing red on the base unit, it is ready to pair the handset
- Hold down the button associated with OK (on the screen) until “Please Wait…” is displayed.
If your phone's screen doesn't look like this then it's probably already paired with another base station. You will need to "cancel the base" before pairing with this new base.
Follow the instructions in the Panasonic: Unpair a Handset from the Base Unit to unpair the handset from a base unit.
- The handset will beep and then be registered.
- The display will go back to date/time
- Ensure the device shows the correct line under the signal