Panasonic TPA60: Adding a Phonebook Entry
How to add a Phonebook Entry
- Press the middle Softkey Opening Menu
- Press right twice highlighting Phonebook
- Select add
- Type in the name of the individual and press OK
- At this step, you will see multiple spots to add a number. You can add multiple numbers for each contact.
- Select OK and type in the number
- Press save
- You will hear a tone and the number is saved
Note: The phone book does not back up to the cloud. If you receive a new phone you will need to reprogram the phonebook.