Grandsteam HT812/HT814: Configuration Guide
To get your Grandstream ATA on our network please follow the directions below.
This article assumes a brand new or factory reset device.
- Login at https://admin.simplevoip.us.
- Ensure you have a user and device configured in your account.
- Add the MAC address to the device by clicking the cog icon and selecting the proper config template.
- Log into the GUI of the Grandstream device using the username "admin" and default password "admin"
Don't know the IP address? Plug in an analog phone or fax machine and once you hear dial tone press *** and then 01 to hear the local IP.
- Select the Advanced Settings tab and then input "config.simplevoip.us" in the Config Server Path and select the HTTP option
- Click the APPLY button on the bottom
- Click the REBOOT button on the bottom
To ensure your device is reaching out to request its config from our config server, check the Admin Portal and use the refresh button on the top to verify the Last Checkin Time is right about when it rebooted.