Grandstream HT812 ATA: Fax & Analog Line Troubleshooting
This article will assist you in troublshooting your Grandstream HT812 ATA
Fax & Analog Line Troubleshooting
- Reboot your device and wait for it to come online before continuing
- Ensure the device is getting power by checking the lights at the top of the device.
- Ensure there is a Globe Icon as well as a Phone Icon, they should both be solid lights.
- If there is no Globe Icon, this indicates there is no internet connection, please reseat the cable on both sides or attempt a new one if possible.
- If there is no Phone Icon, this indicates the the lines are not registered with our system. This could mean that services are being blocked by your router or the configuration on the device needs to be updated.
- If issues persist, please generate a ticket with our support staff.