Grandstream HT812 ATA: Fax & Analog Line Troubleshooting
This article will assist you in troublshooting your Grandstream HT812 ATA
Fax & Analog Line Troubleshooting
- Ensure the device is getting power by checking the lights at the top of the device.
- Ensure there is a Globe Icon as well as a Phone Icon, they should both be solid lights.
- If there is no Globe Icon, this indicates there is no internet connection, please reseat the cable on both sides or attempt a new one if possible.
- If there is no Phone Icon, this indicates the connection between the device and the fax machine may be the issue, please unplug the cord in Phone 1 from both sides and try again.
- If issues persist, please generate a ticket with our support staff.