Panasonic TGP600: Factory Reset Cordless Phone
A factory reset is a "last resort" in your troubleshooting; it is a master reset to restore the device to its original system state by erasing all of the information stored on the device in an attempt to restore the device's software to its original manufacturer settings.
WARNING: A factory reset will delete all user saved information, such as contacts in Phonebook. Please do NOT factory reset your device unless expressly asked to by a support engineer.
How to Factory Reset a Panasonic TGP600
- Access System Settings
- Click the MENU key> Scroll to the second row> middle to System Settings (wrench and phone icon), Press OK
- STATUS will be highlighted, scroll to System Settings BUT DO NOT ACCESS—just highlight the option
- With System Settings highlighted, dial #136
- After #136 is dialed, the screen will ask “Are you sure?”
- Scroll to Yes and click OK
- The handset is now reset to Factory Defaults