Panasonic TPA60: Factory Reset Handset
A factory reset is a "last resort" in your troubleshooting; it is a master reset to restore the device to its original system state by erasing all of the information stored on the device in an attempt to restore the device's software to its original manufacturer settings.
WARNING: A factory reset will delete all user saved information, such as contacts in Phonebook. Please do NOT factory reset your device unless expressly asked to by a support engineer.
How to Factory Reset a Panasonic TPA60
If you need to factory reset the handset, you can do the following procedure;
- From the devices main screen, hit the center okay button
- From the menu, select handset settings
- From this menu, scroll down to other options
- Select Change Password from this menu
- Change password to "0000"
- This will return you to previous menu and an option for reset handset will be there
- Select the option, enter the new password, "0000" and select yes reset