Call Center Ticket Escalation
Prior to escalation of a call center issue, we would like for all of these steps to be performed, recorded and part of the initial ticket creation.
After each step please test to see if this resolved your issue, and move on to the next if not.
- Clear cache and cookies on your browser
- Have your lead remove you entirely from the queue and re-add, this should have you log in another time.
- Delete and re install the softphone application (Lead will need to resend credentials to the user)
- Reboot your computer/device and network equipment
- Run a network health test recording packet loss, jitter, and latency using this website https://packetlosstest.com/ or by using your router's interface directly. Save results for step 5
- Ensure the test settings match below:
- Create a SimpleVoip ticket with all previous steps recorded and call information (date & time, answering agent, number) if available.
Example of information provided for escalation:
Source number or site that called in: Latte Larry's #347, 224-555-9578
Date and time of the call : 2021/05/19 at 12:17 MST
Name of the Call Center queue: Grande Grabbers
Call Center Agent name: Mocha Joe
Reported issue: Call dropped after 3m24s
Packet Loss: 0%