Call Center Ticket Escalation
Prior to escalation of a call center issue, we would like for all of these steps to be performed, recorded and part of the initial ticket creation.
After each step please test to see if this resolved your issue, and move on to the next if not.
- End your session and log out of both your browser call center app and the soft phone app (If you are stuck in a phantom call, hang up in the softphone and/or call center app).
- Clear cache and cookies on your browser
- Reboot your computer/device and network equipment
- Run a network health test recording packet loss, jitter, and latency using this website https://packetlosstest.com/ or by using your router's interface directly. Save results for step 5
- Ensure the test settings match below:
- Create a SimpleVoip ticket with all previous steps recorded and call information (date & time, answering agent, number) if available. As well as including the CSV w/summary of the packetlosstest.com results.
Example of information provided for escalation:
Source number or site that called in: Latte Larry's #347, 224-555-9578
Date and time of the call : 2021/05/19 at 12:17 MST
Name of the Call Center queue: Grande Grabbers
Call Center Agent name: Mocha Joe
Reported issue: Call dropped after 3m24s
Packet Loss: 0%