SoftPhone App Troubleshooting
If you are having trouble logging in, please try the steps below:
- Ensure your application or browser is completely up to date
- Ensure you have sufficient network resources, try changing from WiFi to data and back
- Ensure you are using the newest log in information sent to you
- Use the credentials if you are unable to use the QR code
Call Quality issues:
If you are having issues with calls dropping, poor audio, missing audio, or dropped calls, this is likely a network related issue
- If you are on the computer, clear cache and cookies from the browser; if you are on the phone, power cycle device
- Run a network health test recording packet loss, jitter, and latency using this website https://packetlosstest.com/ or by using your router's interface directly. Save results for step 5
- Ensure the test settings match below:
- Record results. If Packet loss is over 1%, jitter past 30, or latency past 100, please continue with network troubleshooting as this is the issue.
- If the results do not fall under that category, record results and the 3 latest calls you had issues with within this format from: XXX-XXX-XXXXTo: XXX-XXX-XXXX (or intended Queue)When: XX: XX XstWhat Happened: Details over the reaction of the caller and callee if available.