Release Notes: 2020-08-17
The release notes for 2020-08-17 are as follows:
- Credentials for our SimpleVoIP apps (Mobile, Desktop, and Web) are now available under the SV Apps tab for provisioned users.
- User-specific 911 settings are now displayed for each location, and overrides can be set for an individual user. This requires an available phone number, so Support assistance may be required to set this up.
Bug Fixes and Tweaks:
- Panasonic configs have been modified to handle failover conditions more reliably
- Panasonic directories should also be more consistent
- Config detail icons should once again only appear for the primary device for multi-line Panasonics
- Fixed a bug preventing the generation of PDFs for new order quotes
- Viewing the config details for a device no longer closes the parent site window
- Site music on hold can now be modified using a Shoutcast stream URL again