Panasonic TGP600: Power Cycle Base Station
If your handsets are offline, you may need to restart your base station:
- Unplug the base station's power cord.
If you get power-over-ethernet (PoE), just unplug the eternet cord.
- The base station will display a red status light as it boots up.
- The base station will then display an orange light, indicating it is attempting to contact the network.
- If the base station stays on a flashing orange, it means that the base station can not retrieve an IP Address.
- The base station should display a green light after a few moments. Signaling that it has successfully rebooted.