Yealink T53W: Enable Wi-fi
Follow the steps below to enable Wi-Fi on your YeaLink T53W:
Set up Wi-Fi
- Press the Menu button on the bottom right of the phone's screen
- Select option 3 - Settings
- Select option 1 - Basic Settings
- Select option 8 - Wi-Fi
- Press the key labeled "Switch" to toggle Wi-Fi on
- Press the key labeled "Save."
- The device now scans for available networks
- Select option 4 ("Available Networks")
- Choose your WiFi network and select the "Connect" button
- Type in the password and click OK
- A checkmark will indicate a successful connection
- The device will automatically reach out to update its configuration.