Panasonic: Unpair a Handset from the Base Unit
The following article will assist you in unpairing your handset from the base unit.
- From the Main screen, click MENU
- Scroll to the second row, left icon (single wrench) Setting Handset, click OK
- Scroll to the second page to System Option, click OK
- Scroll to the second option, Cancel Base, click OK
- Base 1 will be highlighted
- Click OK
- Identify the base by adding the checkmark before it (click button associated with the checkmark, on the bottom of the screen),
- Click OK.
- The screen will display “Delete?” and default to No.
- Scroll to Yes and click OK.
- The handset will now be able to be registered to the base unit.
- Locate the register/page button the side of the base unit.
- Hold this button down until the Status light starts flashing red, then release.
- Once the status light is flashing red on the base unit, it is ready to pair the handset.
- Hold down the button associated with OK (on the screen) until “Please Wait…” is displayed.
- The handset will beep and then be registered.
- The display will go back to date/time.