Panasonic TPA60 Cordless Phone Pairing
This guide will get your cordless phone setup within minutes.
Cordless Phone Setup
- Locate the register/page button on the side of the base unit.
- Hold this button down until the Status light starts flashing red, then release (3 seconds).
- Once the status light is flashing red on the base unit, it is ready to pair the handset
- Hold down the button associated with OK (on the screen) until “Please Wait…” is displayed.
If your phone's screen doesn't look like this then it's probably already paired with another base station. You will need to "cancel the base" before pairing with this new base.
Follow the instructions in the Panasonic: Unpair a Handset from the Base Unit to unpair the handset from a base unit.
- The handset will beep and then be registered.
- The display will go back to date/time