How To Pair a W5 Series Device
How to Register The W53P Handsets to Your W60B Base Station
Choose one of the two methods to register a new handset:
Easy Registration: Press the connect button on the base station until the top light starts blinking.
When the handset LCD screen shows “Unregistered!”, long press on REG soft key in the lower left of the handset.
The handset will now automatically search and attempt to pair with the base if it is in pairing mode.
- Press the connect button on the base station until the top light starts blinking.
- Press the OK soft key on the handset -> Settings -> Registration -> and then select Register Handset.
- Select the desired base station and then press the OK soft key. The handset begins searching the base station.
- Press the OK soft key after searching a base station successfully.
- Enter the base station PIN (default: 0000), and then press the Done soft key to complete registration.
- After registration, the phone prompts “Handset Subscribed” and “BaseNO. (The last 4 characters of the connected Base’s MAC address)”. After the handset initializes data successfully, an icon with the internal handset number and handset name appears on the phone screen.